Please join the Australian Earth Laws Alliance (AELA) and the Greenprints initiative, for a FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP, that will explore the theories and practice of creating systems change.
We will have ample time for questions and discussion, so please join our workshop and bring your questions along!
- DATE: Thursday 4 August 2022
- TIME: 12 noon to 1:30pm AEST/Australian Eastern Standard Time (Brisbane time)
- ONLINE VIA ZOOM + this workshop will be recorded, and shared on the Greenprints website after the event
- Hosted by AELA’s National Convenor – Dr Michelle Maloney
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER – DR JOSE RAMOS
Dr Jose Ramos is director of Action Foresight, a Melbourne-based business that focuses on bridging transformational futures with present-day action.
He has taught foresight, public policy and social innovation at a number of universities, including at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Swinburne University of Technology, and the University of Sunshine Coast.
He is senior consulting editor for the Journal of Future Studies, and has over 50 publications spanning economic, cultural and political change. He lectures in globalisation at Victoria University.
ABOUT GREENPRINTS & THE GREENPRINTS EXCHANGE
Greenprints is a program created by AELA that:
- provides a practical, step-by-step approach to help people understand both the big picture and the small details of how to transform our societies, so we can care for the environment, build new economies and thrive within safe ecological and climate limits
- can bring people together across communities and bioregions, to forge new futures, by joining up our existing and new efforts and initiatives;
- is an Australian-designed approach, that aims to be accessible to anyone. It demystifies and connects the many varied concepts, models and methods that can be used to create ecocentric, sustainable and regenerative communities, organisations and societies (It helps you use Doughnut Economics, Global Ecological Footprint, Rights of Nature, SDGs and other approaches!)
THE GREENPRINTS EXCHANGE
The Greenprints Exchange is a community of people with expertise across an array of knowledge systems and areas of expertise, including: Indigenous law, philosophy and culture, across natural sciences, social sciences, design, law, planning, food systems, design, the arts and more. The Exchange is quite literally a way for people to meet, exchange ideas and share their expertise with the Greenprints team, and Greenprints communities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Greenprints is for everyone – community activists, lawyers, scientists, Indigenous leaders, economists, school teachers – anyone who’s interested in or already involved in creating real systems change, to protect our environment and create new governance approaches